Sensitive conversion of a circa 1720 Cotswold agricultural building which became a Congregational Chapel in 1820. Divested by the Congregation in 2015 and currently being converted into a family home. The proceeds from the the divestment paid for the refurbishment and upgrade of another Congregational building 3 doors adjacent from this site which is now a thriving community asset. The project building is in a Conservation Area within the Cotswold's AONB (Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty).